I think we could have improved it by making the pictures better and less blurry. We could have also taken more time and not just skip parts. We could have been more trustworthy and told each other if we were going to change parts of it. We could have also made it more interesting by putting it in diferent places and not just focusing it on one place. There was one part when the post it note randomly appeared on the 6th grade deck, and we could have taken the time to take pictures all the way to the door.
I think we did a good job overall even thought we had a few complications and arguments.
I really think this helped me and made me more prepared for my next stop motion.
Hi! I liked your stop-motion movie but 'run boy run' didn't really make sense. I just saw a boy chasing a thief there no point. You need to work on your story line. And I thought that your second movie was better than run boy run. Your pictures were really good and your camera angles clearly showed what was happening. Your song matched your movie too.
ReplyDelete