I liked that we got to choose what we exactly wanted to do and we were not forced to do some genre. we could have improved the software by changing how quickly we took the photos and the way we held the camera. One challenge was to be more technical with computers and I am not really good with computers.
If u tackle a stop motion animation make sure that you don't just rush it threw and instead take it easy. Another suggestion is to play your character carefully and not to fool around too much. Those are my suggestions should another class tackle stop motion animation.
I thought your story was about Jesper stealing money from Jung Hun. Jung Hun tries to get back his money but fails to do so. at the end it's a cliff hanger which you made Jesper still running Jung Hun. You showed one technical skill that is putting in the music. I really liked that you went all around the school which looked realistic but the fountain part was not the real. Usually the person who's wallet was stolen will do anything to get it back but instead Jung Hun tapped you on the back instead of knocking you out so he can get back his money.
ReplyDeleteAkiraF
Signing out